Grotech Production provide chemical repackaging services (we repack product into new packaging) as part of our contract manufacturing capabilities.
We specialise in repackaging of agrochemical and horticultural chemicals, but can also accommodate repackaging of other chemical products via our automatic and semi-automatic filling and packing lines. Services offered include –
- Repackaging of liquid chemical products including viscous liquids.
- Repackaging of solid chemical products including powders and granules.
- Repacking from a wide range of pack sizes – from 500ml to bulk tankers – into a suitable pack size from 500ml bottles to 1000kg IBCs.
- Repacking into a comprehensive range of packaging including IBCs, FIBCs, drums, sacks, bags, jerrycans, bulk bags, bottles and kegs.
- A repack and recover service for damaged bags of powders from 20kg to 1,000kg.
The proper disposal of the empty packaging in accordance with your duty of care is part of the service and may be subject to a specific charge.
Parallel Import Products
We specialise in the repacking and/or relabelling of agrochemical Parallel Import Products and can provide advice on the appropriate packaging and labelling requirements –
- Original formulation batch numbers and date of manufacture (DOM)
- Permit holder batch numbers
- Multiple batch requirements
For additional information, please see our Parallel Trade Service Agreement documentation here.
Phone us on 01405 761 746 or email us here to see how we can help you with your chemical repacking requirements.